Previous topic - Next topic

What Do You Use Xbox 360, PC, Or ps3?

PS3
Xbox 360
PC
Multiple
All

Art Blade

hahaha, you bring a tear to my eye there, PZ!

psssst, if she returns early, mention something about her buttocks. Then enjoy another couple of hours of FC2.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

Lego Star Wars is awesome fun.  Played both of 'em with my son on PS2.  And Lego Indiana Jones, and Lego Batman.  He has gravitated away from the Wii though with Little Big Planet (PS3).
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Smith Lords

Quote from: PZ on April 21, 2009, 05:27:32 PM
Looks like we should have added Wii to the poll!  My wife plays Guitar Hero on the Wii, and she's almost to the point of developing Arthritic fingers.

My bad. I didn't know their was a version for Wii.

Man, I love this site the people here aren't all trolls and idiots.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on April 21, 2009, 05:48:50 PM
hahaha, you bring a tear to my eye there, PZ!

psssst, if she returns early, mention something about her buttocks. Then enjoy another couple of hours of FC2.

[choke, cough, clear the throat...] You're going to get me in trouble Art; my wife is sitting next to me on the phone as I try to choke down my laughter!

PZ

Quote from: Smith Lords on April 21, 2009, 07:34:39 PM
Quote from: PZ on April 21, 2009, 05:27:32 PM
Looks like we should have added Wii to the poll!  My wife plays Guitar Hero on the Wii, and she's almost to the point of developing Arthritic fingers.

My bad. I didn't know their was a version for Wii.

Man, I love this site the people here aren't all trolls and idiots.

All part of the fun Smith Lords and it doesn't really matter one way or another, we can truly be ourselves, have a great time, and no is going to flame us when we act goofy or make mistakes (we won't tolerate it).

Art Blade

"(we won't tolerate it)" - that is ambiguous. Are you referring to flaming or acting goofy/making mistakes?  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

haha, good point, my friend  ;D

• acting goofy and making mistakes - all part of the fun - highly tolerated
  • flaming: well, I'd hate to attract the attention that kind of behavior would draw from the membership of this group!

SoulFallen

At first I played on the 360.  I have since moved and had to leave the 360 behind but it's alright because now I have a sweet gaming pc.

RedRaven

PC all the time (but do intend to get wii version if only to use the dual-pistol feature!).
is the poll closed ? cant vote so posted instead.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

Quote from: dke58 on May 24, 2009, 09:48:16 AM
PC all the time (but do intend to get wii version if only to use the dual-pistol feature!).
is the poll closed ? cant vote so posted instead.

Should not be closed unless you voted once before.

Let us know how the Wii plays; my wife has one and is curious as to the graphics and game play, as am I!

RedRaven

hahaha, already voted ! sorry. getting older (so blind and forgetful to)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

HAHAHA!!! I love this, one old fArt among loads of other old farts (thanks PZ for that "A") - it's nice to know we have a home here  ;D

PZ

Well, what other place would put up with such a bunch of hard-headed old fArts!  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳