Batman: Arkham City videos

Started by JRD, August 13, 2011, 05:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Here's a few videos released so far featuring some of the enemies Batman will face  this time around. More videos to be made available at the community site I've been checking. I'll post them as soon as they are out  8)

Batman: Arkham City - Two Face Trailer

Batman: Arkham City - Penguin Trailer

Batman Arkham City: Hugo Strange Trailer

Batman: Arkham City Riddler Trailer Plus Giveaway [1080p HD]
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

JRD

Art Blade

Nice contributions, JRD, cheers :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Hehehe, you can tell I`m anticipating this game pretty much!

I feel like a kid playing games and talking about comic book heroes  :-[ ::) :-D

Art Blade

You've got to love your job here :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Binnatics

This going to be fun, fun fun!!! Graphics HAVE improved as far as I can see in the videos. But also plenty of room for more annoying boss-fights!!!  :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

JRD

New video released at the official site.  8)

"We could both actually die here tonight!"

"We could both actually die here tonight!" - Batman: Arkham City

Binnatics

Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy, Oh boy!!!!!
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

JRD

Nightwing trailer releasd!

He's a downloadable character exclusive for consoles, available on November 1st. costing 6,90 euro at PSN and 360 microsoft points at the XBOX Live Marketplace. Features unique moves and gadgets and can be played in all challenge maps plus two exclusive ones: Wayne Manor and Main Hall.

Nightwing - Batman: Arkham City DLC

He's real name is Dick Grayson, the original Robin who left the Dynamic Duo to pursiut a solo career, opening way to a lineage of Batman's side kicks. It merans we'll have two of B-Man's pupils in the game since Robin is confirmed to be in the game too!  8)

Binnatics

He has cool moves, I guess these are unique, aren't they?
His looks aren't so special. For a playable character I'd thought of something more special.
I wish the game was there allready, for us pc'ers :-\\

JRD

Well, he`s not a very impressive character  ????

He is a grownup Robin going for a solo career after an internship at Mr. Wayne`s House for Weirdos.

He`s moves are unique indeed, same goes for Catwoman, Robin and any playable character they might release. It is a bit confusing which character is unique to which platform... and a bit annoying too. I wish I could play the same game as spaceboy will play on his PS3 and both of us could play the same game as Fiach will play on his XBOX. It wasn`t funny to find out I couldn`t play as Joker in B:AA (ok, I should`ve read the small letters but hey... I was on a hurry to fight crime!)

Binnatics

Quote from: JRD on October 31, 2011, 10:56:29 AM
I wish I could play the same game as spaceboy will play on his PS3 and both of us could play the same game as Fiach will play on his XBOX. It wasn`t funny to find out I couldn`t play as Joker in B:AA (ok, I should`ve read the small letters but hey... I was on a hurry to fight crime!)

Agreed! Well, at least we can all try to play as Catwoman, since she's kind of a mayor part in the storyline. But all these exclusives are indeed annoying. I loved to see that vid Spaceboy posted with the Joker as the player and wanted to do that as well.  :-\\

Tags:
🡱 🡳