Grand Theft Auto (series)

Started by Art Blade, August 11, 2011, 08:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I notice we have a lot of members who really enjoy(ed) GTA, whatever sequel, and with GTA IV it struck me, too. I'm really happy with it :)

The recent topic has exceeded 1,000 views which shows its popularity.

There is a new game expected, GTA V.

Maybe we could start a GTA board and in it a child board for GTA IV and another one for GTA V. Not sure if it requires SP/MP subdivisions but the game GTA IV sports both.

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Rockstar is releasing a new GTA title every couple years, so it`s about time a new one comes out after the DLC for GTA IV.
Vice City - 2002
San Andreas - 2004 (PS2); 2005 (PC); STEAM (2008)
IV (2008); DLC (2010)

It`s one of the most popular games of all times (and controversial too) and I`m pretty sure it will be a big success here  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Nice :)

After all, it is very much  open world and at least GTA IV stays open after you finished the missions. That's what I like best in a game if it does that  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

That`s GTA trademark  ;D

I know I`ve said that before but it`s too bad you didn`t play GTA SA when it was released, you would really enjoy it... massive game, massive environment, massive amount of fun and things to do even after you finish the game... if you ever feel like trying it you won`t regret  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on August 11, 2011, 08:06:25 AM
I notice we have a lot of members who really enjoy(ed) GTA, whatever sequel, and with GTA IV it struck me, too. I'm really happy with it :)

The recent topic has exceeded 1,000 views which shows its popularity.

There is a new game expected, GTA V.

Maybe we could start a GTA board and in it a child board for GTA IV and another one for GTA V. Not sure if it requires SP/MP subdivisions but the game GTA IV sports both.

Good idea  :-X

Art Blade

Binnatics

Brilliant idea indeed!!!!  :-X

I have nice savegames for most older versions that can be uploaded. I've been enjoying GTA since GTA III (Liberty City) came to PC.
I remember a friend told me about it and my first impressions was; What a crab game. Allways having to enter and exit cars, having to find stuff.... Until I accidentally choked my head to it myself. It's a master game. Indeed very popular, still, and I'm allready waiting for, let's say, a year for GTA V. I think it won't be called that way, because it will probably hit another city than NYC, but GTA V fits the idea of a 'brand-new GTA version'.

I'm all positive on the idea of launching another board for it. I was surprised there wasn't when I joined OWG   :-\
There are thousands of threads written online allready about the various games, but I'm sure we can make it be an original OWG-thingy overhere  ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

PZ. Time for a gentle tap on the back for your kindness and response: Thanks for making it happen, kudos +1 :)  :-X

PZ

Thanks, AB - my pleasure - OWG is designed to be a service to gamers so anything that is useful is something we try to incorporate  ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳