Whats Gearbox going to do next?

Started by Fiach, June 28, 2011, 01:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

Check out the article and trailer in the link, looks like its a World War 2 scenario, with a range of characters similar to the ones in Borderlands.

The trailer shows the characters enter a bar, which splits off into mini cutscenes, showing each characters skills and names, in a similar way to trailers of Borderlands.

I tend to dislike WWII shooters, I just hate the weapons, their names are unfamiliar and bullet output rather uninspiring, so I have no idea what I'm picking up, or how much I will hate the fire rate, until I pull the trigger.... but for Gearbox, I will make an exception :), if the gun is crap, I can always use the Tomohawk :). I dont care where the game is set, I just want to play more Borderlands type stuff.  :-X 8)

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6318204/e3-2011-brothers-in-arms-furious-4-impressions
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Borderlands was definitely nice, particularly because of the weapons modding ability with Willowtree.

I do hope that good ol' Gearbox will bring us DukeNukem5 in less than 12 years time.  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Hehehe... Inglorious Basterds meets Borderlands...  >:D

After all they managed to milk from WWII it can be a nice Role Playing Shooter
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

mmosu

I laughed when the one guy got the state of Texas branded onto his forehead - reminded me of the end of Inglourious Basterds where the guy get the swastika carved into his forehead  :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳