Using an iPhone to read the maps...

Started by PZ, April 14, 2009, 10:58:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I was playing with my iPhone this morning, visiting the site and tested it on the new videos linked to the maps.  It occurred to me that in that phone, I have a perfect way to access all the maps I need while playing in the game.  I can simply click a part of the map and instantly have access to any location in the FC2 world - perfect because the in game map (as many of you know) has little detail that helps you determine travel routes.  Also, when we get more of the diamond videos online, watching them on the phone is more than sufficient.

JRD

Does your iPhone flashes when you are close to a diamond case?  :P ;D :P  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Good one JRD, I got a laugh out of that one!   ;D

mir24

Good one! I wish my iPhone bleeps when I'm close to diamonds (in the real world of course)...

I just started using my iPhone for this too. Downloaded some maps and saved them on my iPhone for easy reference of diamonds and GP's...

JRD

Welcome to OWG mir24

Those maps are really usefull and the cornerstone of our site!

And it is certainly handyto have them on a nice gadget as an iPhone...  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

I was trying to find out where his first post/welcome messages were... thanks JRD... ;)

Welcome to OWG indeed, mir24  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mir24

Thanks again for the welcome, guys.

I forgot to switch on "Notifications" for this thread and so didn't read your posts till today while I was browsing through random topics.

:)

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳