Screencap quiz: identify the spot

Started by PZ, June 05, 2011, 10:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Can you identify the location of this waterfall?

[smg id=3371 type=preview align=center caption="Identify the spot"]

Spoiler
The chemical dump in Leboa.  There is a glider nearby.

Art Blade

nice shot.. didn't recognise it so I had to read the spoiler :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

That one is a toughie, PZ :-X I haven't looked at the spoiler, I'm determined to try and find it myself. Good excuse to waste time knocking around the countryside :-()

PZ

I found this spot looking for more sniper areas like fragger's spot in the Polytechnic.

Hint:

Spoiler
It is a very nice spot high above a main area, and a glider can be found nearby.

Dweller_Benthos

Didn't recognise it right off, took a peek, so yeah, cool spot, and I hadn't been there since I first started playing, but it is a nice spot, and the first time I found a map hole in FC2 was uphill from there, fell through the map and had to re-start, lol.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

I believe I've found it (and I resisted the urge to look at the hint):

Spoiler
Near the hang-glider position west of the Chemical Corporation.

PZ

You got it fragger!  Good FC2 knowledge - that was relatively tough.  In fact, I usually go through that area so fast, the recent trip was the first time I actually saw the place.  I know that there are lots of places that I have not visited yet, so one of these days I'm just going to wander the countryside.

Art Blade

fragger

Cheers :) It was an accidental find, I've never been up there before either but I knew there was a hang glider up there so I went to find it, and when I saw the waterfall it was like déjà-vu :-D

I found the hang glider and used it to fly over and land on the roof of the big shed. From there you can plug the mercs through the skylights and from the edges of the roof - and of course they can't get to you up there.

[smg id=3421 align=center width=400]

Art Blade

PZ

Excellent approach!  I love finding places where you can snipe to your heart's content, and not be reachable.  :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳