3 missions, one bullet...

Started by PZ, May 06, 2011, 06:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Went to Mike's and Andre had a problem - a briefcase at the pump house needed to be retrieved.  This was just the moment I'd been waiting for; I had a friend locked up at the brewery, and a predecessor tape I needed from the main house.  To set the stage:

It was late night when I embarked from Mike's using his swamp boat.  Easily making my way past the sleeping mercs by their fishing boat, I beached my boat in the small cove east of the brewery.  Sneaking by the southern edge of the area, I made my way to the west entrance of the main house, then into the room where the tape was found, then back out the same way I went in.

Next, a stealthy crouch to the small house to free my friend, Hachim, then back toward the main house to follow the road skirting the lake toward the west.  Although the lake was heavily patrolled and I knew a mortar operator was in the area, no one detected my presence.

Finally arriving at the pump house, I could see that it was being heavily patrolled as well, but luckily I managed to get into the shack containing the briefcase.  Then it happened... a merc saw me and uttered "whu..." when a single silent round to the head silenced any further discussion.

I grabbed the briefcase and disappeared into the jungle heading southeast back toward the brewery just as the mercs friends discovered his corpse.  I vanished before anyone else could get off a shot.

Still on foot- I made my way back to Mike's swamp boat, then returned to the bar to have discussion with Andre.  All said and done, it was a fruitful nights w@&k.

Art Blade

Excellent  ;D

and lol @ "whu..."  ^+-+
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Great story PZ, sharp and clean...  :-X

I just retrieved the predecessor tape from there as I went to get the briefcase with diamonds and bumped into our old friend Jack... my entrance was a bit easier as the whole place had been set on fire and everybody around was dead and bloated  >:D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

^+-+ :-X

I just love this game  ;)

Stryker7

Quote from: PZ on May 06, 2011, 06:17:32 AM
Went to Mike's and Andre had a problem - a briefcase at the pump house needed to be retrieved.  This was just the moment I'd been waiting for; I had a friend locked up at the brewery, and a predecessor tape I needed from the main house.  To set the stage:

It was late night when I embarked from Mike's using his swamp boat.  Easily making my way past the sleeping mercs by their fishing boat, I beached my boat in the small cove east of the brewery.  Sneaking by the southern edge of the area, I made my way to the west entrance of the main house, then into the room where the tape was found, then back out the same way I went in.

Next, a stealthy crouch to the small house to free my friend, Hachim, then back toward the main house to follow the road skirting the lake toward the west.  Although the lake was heavily patrolled and I knew a mortar operator was in the area, no one detected my presence.

Finally arriving at the pump house, I could see that it was being heavily patrolled as well, but luckily I managed to get into the shack containing the briefcase.  Then it happened... a merc saw me and uttered "whu..." when a single silent round to the head silenced any further discussion.

I grabbed the briefcase and disappeared into the jungle heading southeast back toward the brewery just as the mercs friends discovered his corpse.  I vanished before anyone else could get off a shot.

Still on foot- I made my way back to Mike's swamp boat, then returned to the bar to have discussion with Andre.  All said and done, it was a fruitful nights w@&k.

I'm not worthy, I'm not worthy. I bow to the master, and I see that my stealth skills are sorely lacking .

PZ

:cheesy: I doubt it - my gaming skills are sorely lacking!  Even someone with my skills can have a lucky day.

Tags:
🡱 🡳