Use Borderlands to get you´re girl

Started by deadman1, April 24, 2011, 11:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

I just read a story about a guy who wrote to Gearbox and asked them to help him propose to his girlfriend. They did, and here´s the result:

Borderlands' Modest Proposal

Art Blade

cool and funny  :) :-X

come to think of it, the vid was released yesterday (on that channel, anyway) and already got 65,000+ views. Impressive  ??? :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Tops! ^+-+ ^+-+ ^+-+

That was really kind and generous of the Gearbox guys to do that, good on them :-X

JRD

"Tora, I have one word for you SKAGGYSTYLE"   ^+-+

Priceless.....  :-X

I wonder if I can get a rise if they pull off one vid like this to my boss?  ????

On a second thought... better leave him alone  :-D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Do you want to marry your boss?  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

Very funny. Claptrap, I mean Derek is hilarious. But what did she say in response ?

@JRD - lmao :)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

deadman1

Quote from: RedRaven on April 24, 2011, 10:31:32 PM
Very funny. Claptrap, I mean Derek is hilarious. But what did she say in response ?

@JRD - lmao :)

Here´s what she said  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxzOIns-CyM&feature=player_embedded#at=188

Art Blade

RedRaven

And people say there is no romance in the world anymore, that's awesome. Lets just hope they don't split over a gaming dispute.....
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

they can still shoot each other.  :-D

mmosu

In a world of really uncreative marriage proposals, you gotta give the guy props for trying something different, and for Gearbox for playing along.  "He's got herpes"  ^+-+

Art Blade

:-D I like that wicked humour in that vid.

By the way, kept trying without success to understand what was on that picture or sheet of paper showed to the claptrap that made him drop his drawers. I can't bloody understand what the guy is telling him what's on that sheet.

"That.. is a <insert here>" ? I'd appreciate it if you could help me out here :)

deadman1

Quote from: Art Blade on April 27, 2011, 02:13:29 AM
:-D I like that wicked humour in that vid.

By the way, kept trying without success to understand what was on that picture or sheet of paper showed to the claptrap that made him drop his drawers. I can't bloody understand what the guy is telling him what's on that sheet.

"That.. is a <insert here>" ? I'd appreciate it if you could help me out here :)

He´s showing Claptrap a picture of the girl  :)

Art Blade

lol, ok.. that makes claptrap's reaction even more funny to me ^+-+

Thanks, deadman  ;) :-X

Binnatics

Nice find! Indeed a great and creative way of proposing a girl!  :-X  :-D
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳