retiredgord's quirky quest

Started by retiredgord, April 23, 2011, 05:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

Well I have been immersed in the game and have made a sizable chunk of quests appear as completed.
I started the Heartache with Cass and got off track as I had both EdE and Gannon with me. I couldn't finish the investigations of McCafferty and the Mac Graffs so I ad-libbed somewhat.
I finished McCafferty's requests and talked Cass into selling the Caravan Rights. I followed up with the other side quests. and realized I couldn't do too much more with Arcade in tow. Back to the OlMormon Fort hes goes.
I went to outside the Silverrush and went up to the second floor of the way out I had EDe stay hter and I planed mines on the stairs. I got out and shot at the guard with my silenced .22 MG and got his and his friends attention. As they came over the mines some 'nades (Art would be proud) and fire from a Multiplas Rifle ended their careers.  I even managed to draw out Baptiste(?) and killhim off..with Oh Baby. I love that sledge.
I went over an into the club and shot at the guard and the bi*ch. I ran into the washroom (and I forgot to tel ED  E to follow) and made a meat pie out of the guard that came in after me. I loaded up with the laser rifle and got the "Lady's" attention and hit her with a few .45 rounds. Like a fool she comes thinking I'm easy meat. Surprise..she got a REAL BADD HEADACHE ;D.
Now I'm alone and check the place out.
I went back to Cass and she just suggest I take out McCaffery cuz of a connection (no proof) as I was off script.
Lotsa fun doing thing the odd way every now and the. It makes for some funny things.
>:D >:D
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

Quote from: retiredgord on April 23, 2011, 05:31:27 PMsome 'nades (Art would be proud)

Well done, son  :-D

Pity the last games I played didn't have much to offer regarding hand grenades. In Borderlands they were more or less useless (not simple grenades but all flavours from "bouncing Betties" to sticky mines and what not, usually fire arms were way more effective) mostly because fights took place in open terrain. Hand grenades are fun when you can lob them up through a window or "accidentally" drop some on your way out of a building with people chasing you. Bulletstorm had a funny variant, two grenades strung together and fired away with a "flailgun" which worked like some sort of high speed bolas, the string allowed for decapitating when aimed at the neck and tied someone's legs or arms when fired at the body.. one more squeeze of the trigger set them off.. but still, no real hand grenades. I hope to find a good game again that sports some of those old-fashioned pineapples :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳