S.T.A.L.K.E.R. TV Series

Started by RedRaven, April 18, 2011, 07:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

Found this by chance the other day, and personally can not wait to see the first episode.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RedRaven58?feature=mhum#p/f/12/elwVeJYtCOA

As and when I learn more I will post here and on my youtube channel for all fellow Stalker nuts out there.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

deadman1

Nice to see you again Red. I really hope that TV series gets made.  :-X You have some cool videos on your channel, I really liked the drumsolo by Neil Pert.

mandru

Hi good to see you Red.  :)

Looks like it could be a really good series.   :-X

Wanna bet the blind puppy eats his last couple lunches?   >:D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

Hey Red, I see you've got Duelling Banjos in the film version (Deliverance), after all those years (kind of old film) I actually bought that film on DVD some time ago just because I wanted to physically have that scene  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

Don't have the pretty mouth to go with it though....."

forgot to say they are also planning a 3D shooter of Shadow of Chernobyl too, for any hi-tech 21st century gamers out there with the hardware for such games.

As I learn more will keep people up to date.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Fiach

Awesome linkage mate !  :-X

I just got STALKER CoP :)

Neurosis! man big props for that, they are like the sound of the

APOCALYPSE!!!

WINDSTORM PROMISED THE TEETH!  :)

Last time I saw them was on their Silver in Blood tour, I only have three albums though, Souls at Zero, Enemy of the Sun and Silver in Blood (bought that on CD and vinyl at the gig, probably the last vinyl record I ever bought actually :(), so if you can recommend other albums it would be great :)

Neurosis Through Silver in Blood Part 1

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

RedRaven

@Fiach. You lucky man, never managed to see Neurosis live yet"
As for other albums, erm let me think, All of them. Times of Grace was the first one I heard and was an instant fan. Sovereign is a good 4 track Ep. But my all time favourite track is Stones from the Sky from A Sun That Never Sets.

If you want some thing a little more up tempo and crazy then check out Meshuggah. All there stuff is awesome, specially the album Nothing

Enjoy CoP. I'm about to start all the way back at the beginning of SoC and get back into modding.

Fiach

Cheers, I'll check them out :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Tags:
🡱 🡳