Renegade Ops

Started by batdog, April 15, 2011, 04:47:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

batdog

I've been keeping my head down for a few months so haven't had the chance to post on OWG for a while, but when I came across the following news I thought you guys would be interested.

Avalanche Studios - developers of the sublime Just Cause 2 - are in the process of developing Renegade Ops for Sega; downloadable later this year for the Xbox, PS3 and PC. You're part of a commando unit causing death, destruction and mayhem in the hunt for Mr Big and you can play single player, two player split-screen or four player online co-op. Let me repeat that last bit: FOUR PLAYER ONLINE CO-OP!!! OK, there are no screenshots as yet but all I'm visualising is co-op Just Cause 2.  Just think of the fun that could be had.

Here's a link to Avalanche's press release: http://www.avalanchestudios.se/Start.aspx

Art Blade

nice, thanks for the info, batdog :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Sounds promising!   :-X

Binnatics

Yeah, it does! I'm curious about a coop game in an open world. Remember some coop missions that I used to play a lot in GTA IV online, that can be so much fun!!!
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳