Fun with your rescue buddy

Started by Art Blade, April 12, 2009, 11:54:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I came across some comments about your buddies here. Well, I can add something I did with mine...

The first time ever a buddy came to rescue me was after an erm, not so successful attempt of taking out a guy in his fancy jeep near the arms dealer northeast of Shwasana, you will remember it by the waterfall next to it.

I already knew the guy with his jeep, he always shows up when I do. He must have remembered me too, since this time he surprised me and ran me over.  Comes my good matey (that Quarbani Singh character) and fixes me up. Which "improved the history" with him or what ever the game reports in such case.

First things first, I shot the jeep driver. A couple of times. After I shot Singh, a couple of times. Singh had managed to get in the line of fire. So, this time I offered to fix him up in return. Which of course improved our history.

Then I set myself on fire, by way of decreasing my health, so he had another chance to improve our history. Funny. Guess what. Right, I shot him again, by way of thanking him. That bloke can take quite a number of hits until he responds to my offer of more syrettes... which he was obviously quite fond of, since he then asked for more. I had a couple to share, so I hit him again. That greedy ba$t@rd couldn't get enough of that stuff so he kept asking. Until poor Singh passed away. Perhaps I had slightly overdone it, but well, what are buddies good for. I don't remember if that improved our history too.

You see, they can be quite entertaining :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Art... that's just great... what a way to treat your buddies ;)
Next you do this, make sure you are recording it... it must be hilarious. An excellent add to our gallery!!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

hehe... I've no idea how to, never did any vid recording let alone editing. Perhaps one of you out there can do it, since you know the stuff :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

I started recording videos af my gameplay after interacting with the guys here, so here is my drill...
- Record vids using FRAPS, the easiest way to capture vids.
- Convert the original .avi files into .mpeg or .mov using Xilisoft, (or any other)
- Upload to youtube
- Embbed the vid here and post it!

ta-da   ;D

spaceboy and spearhead taught me how to do so, so they can come up with good advice too
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

so all you need to do now is find the arms dealer and wait for the jeep, and proceed with what you described above :) I'm curious what you'll make of it :)

PZ

My thought is that 'ol Quarbani is a morphine addict....

Tags:
🡱 🡳