Diamonds in Selao

Started by shiba, April 12, 2009, 11:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shiba

I can't find the way to get the 2 diamonds in Selao can anyone please help me ?
I don't know why but I really have trouble to get the diamonds in the South part *-* !!

retiredgord

Shiba, if I recall corectly just walk thru town with the finder on.  When you  get close home in on the general area. The diamonds are in structures in the "stay Out" areas in which you have to sneak into so you won't get shot at by the factions.  I observed their walking and tried to sneak in to grab them when they were turned away.  If you do it right..no shots and 2 diamonds.  I hope this helps.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

Although I don't exactly recall because I don't collect diamonds too often, isn't one of the diamonds in Port Selao on a veranda on the second floor of a building?  I recall hopping across roof tops to get one of them.  Then, isn;t the second one on the third floor of the church?  Pardon my memory, but if you go into the back door of the church bell tower and climb to the third floor, I believe that a diamond case is on the floor.  Correct me if I'm wrong guys - one thing I know for sure - this is a great sniper position.

Art Blade

As far as I remember, both true. The one on the balcony is the building in the centre of the town opposite of the church, there is a ladder to the rooftop, and deffo in the bell tower. I almost live there in that tower ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳