Limited Edition Templar lairs - walkthrough videos

Started by PZ, March 17, 2011, 09:52:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

There are two bonus areas that were not available to anyone unless they had purchased the Limited Edition release of AC:B.  Now, the two areas are included with the latest DLC - The Da Vinci Disappearance.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Templar Lair "Shopaholic" - Limited Edition Content
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Templar Lair "Liquid Gold" - Limited Edition Content

Art Blade

so does it mean it replaces (includes) that previous DLC? scratch that.. just realised "limited" edition. Alright then.. now it's an "unlimited" edition  ^-^
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yes, unlimited to the limited number of individuals that choose to purchase the DLC.  :-()

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I had fun doing this mission this morning - it is a Templar lair mission called Liquid Gold.  To achieve 100% you must not kill more than two miners.  However, my first time through I did not achieve 100% because I tried running from them rather than fighting them.  To compound the problem, there are guards that you should kill mixed among them.

Here's the solution:  run to the rope leading over the mine, turn and shoot the guards - easy.  Then go back toward the miners and use fists - they are knocked out which does not count against you - then the rest of the mission is easy.

Quote from: PZ on March 17, 2011, 09:52:48 AM
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Templar Lair "Liquid Gold" - Limited Edition Content

JRD

This is a very cool Templar Lair... I had a lot of fun there too!  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Yes, this is exactly the kind of mission that I like - not timed, so it allows you to think about your strategy.  One of the few things that I did not like too much in the AC series were the timed events.  That kind of goes against the idea of open world gaming.  The timed events remind me more of the corridor shooters.  ;)

JRD

But still, the timed events usually allow me to finish on time once I figure what I have to do, in the end I don't get frustrated too often with those.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Yeah, I can complete them too once I figure out the best path.  This morning I did one where I had to assassinate two Papal guards within 60 seconds, and I had to find them first.  While it was not too difficult to get my assassins on one and then run after the other, it would have much more fun to carefully plot their demise  >:D

mandru

Spoiler
If "two Papal guards" after all that required training can be killed does that mean they failed their Pap test?   ????
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Tags:
šŸ”± šŸ”³