Fond memories

Started by PZ, February 26, 2011, 07:04:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

After seeing some of the media on the front page, I've been digging a bit more into the archives.  Here's a Cheytac sniper (mod) in ArmA2 - the optics on this rifle are amazing

Arma2: King Tiger and Cheytac Sniper Action

PZ

Here's another one - in the middle there is a scene where I'm looking down the street toward 3 cars - no one knows it but me that the cars are rigged with proximity bombs - get too close and BOOM

Arma2: AH-1Z Kills a World War II King Tiger Tank

Art Blade

nice zoom indeed.. the first vid looks almost too easy :)

Funny thing to me is how you "just" kill by hitting the centre of the body. Whenever I get a sniper rifle I aim at the head.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I was using an anti-recoil cheat so I could make the movie in the first one.  The second vid had the cheat removed so you can see the recoil during game play.  The recoil on that .408 is massive, as is the energy delivered by that supersonic round - over 8,300 ft/lbs using a 419 grain projectile.  The shock wave alone would be enough to destroy all the organs in your body  :-()

Art Blade

sounds like the perfect tool for a FC2 dentist  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳