Rift MMO (How I'll spend my summer holidays :)

Started by Fiach, February 13, 2011, 05:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

Rift: Planes of Telara - Cinematic Trailer

Y'know its funny, with a site called Open World Games, that nobody (except me lol :)) plays MMO's, the ultimate Open World games :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

wow, I was able to watch it in 720 res (fast streaming right now) and it was almost like at the flicks. Impressive trailer  ??? :-X

And indeed.. we're mostly offline SP players (apart from people like deadman and spaceboy)  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Yeah I was just messin mate :)

What I like about that rift trailer, is it really does represent gameplay (not the gfx obviously), but the Rifts opening in the sky and evil monsters entering the game world and players band togther to defeat the rift monsters, close the rift and then you get some nice rewards and XP.

Anyway, if I dont post for awhile, please feel free to nip around to my house and feed the dogs and dust my corpse periodically :)

Art Blade

Cool, alright, mate, I'll eat your dog and water the roses sprouting out of your body. :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Quote from: .Art Blade. on February 13, 2011, 06:49:32 AM
Cool, alright, mate, I'll eat your dog and water the roses sprouting out of your body. :-X

Cheers.... better shave him first though :)

Art Blade

PZ

deadman1

PZ

Fiach

MMO is a collective term for nerds and geeks :)

The full acronym is MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game), like World of Warcraft PZ :)

Some people say MMORPG means :

Many Men Online Role Playing Girls :)

PZ

^+-+
I've heard of World of Warcraft - my son was quite enamored with it a few years ago.  The way he described it, the massive game sounded very interesting  :-X

Fiach

Yeah WoW is kinda the big cheese, they keep spouting 12 mill players, they dont say they are 75% chinese and dont pay full subs like EU and US.

Actually they are pretty annoyed with Rift, alot of WoW players are leaving to go play Rift, they have banned alot of subscribers, for posting in the WoW forum about Rift lol :) (they should read that book, "How to make friends and Influence People") :)

PZ

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳