Screencap quiz: identify the guard post

Started by PZ, February 09, 2011, 10:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Here's a guard post and a nearby feature.  Can you identify the location?

[smg id=2949 width=600]

How about this wrecked train?
[smg id=2950 width=600]

Dweller_Benthos

Spoiler
Oh yeah, that's the first guard post you come to in the south, just after the weapons shop. The train is just to the south & west of that, out in the desert a ways.

Those were easy ones.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Spoiler
^+-+ I figured that you'd get them right off - you can just barely see the train in the upper right of the first pic.

Art Blade

That's interesting..
Spoiler

GP near Sefapane close to the border to Leboa
The train is probably the one next to that GP, but err.. is it the one in the pic above?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on February 10, 2011, 11:07:32 AM
That's interesting..
Spoiler

GP near Sefapane close to the border to Leboa
The train is probably the one next to that GP, but err.. is it the one in the pic above?
Spoiler
Yes, you're correct about the GP, and yes, the train is the one to the west of that GP - you can just see it in the upper right corner of the upper picture

I just love it - spoilers within spoilers  :-()

Art Blade

;D
Spoiler
lol, the train.. that's what I meant by saying "in the pic above" -- you can see it in the pic above the train pic, so I was wondering if you actually showed it twice  ;D ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

fragger

PZ

Correct, fragger - these must be too easy  ;)

nexor

First two are easy:
Spoiler
1. My favourite GP near Sefapane
2. You can actualy see the train wreck in pic 2 right at the top of pic one, there is a diamond briefcase in that train

fragger

Dunno about them being too easy, PZ. More a case of I've played this game so many times that I know it better than my own real-life neighbourhood :-()

PZ

You guys are good!  :-X

You're right fragger, many of us know the FC2 neighborhood quite well  ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳