Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Can you identify this town?
[smg id=2928 width=600]

How about this area?
[smg id=2929 width=600]

fragger

Yes, I can :-X

I won't post an answer, I'll let others have a go.

I thought of putting the answers in a spoiler, but I know how much some of you guys like to cheat :-D

Art Blade

I'll use the spoilers :)

Spoiler
Sefapane
Sepoko (I believe)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

Spoiler
I don't remember names at this point, but the town in the northwest of the southern map, and the border outpost on the eastern edge of the southern map.

I suppose I could look up the names, the link is right up there.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

A_B and D_B got it right

Spoiler
The border crossing is Sepoko, as Art mentioned - I wonder if this is supposed to be a border crossing like at the end of the game  ????

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on February 08, 2011, 04:30:46 PM
Spoiler
The border crossing is Sepoko, as Art mentioned - I wonder if this is supposed to be a border crossing like at the end of the game  ????

Spoiler
Maybe, but to me it appears to be far less heavily guarded by comparison.. no foot patrols, and an open space in the desert rather than a narrow and hidden place in a deep jungle.. easier to bypass I reckon.

By the way, I took a similar picture (old screenshot) of the same place using basically the same point of view but at a different time and on a different occasion.

Compare: PZ's is below mine.
[smg id=2437 type=link align=center width=600]
[smg id=2929 type=link align=center width=600]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Here's another area:
[smg id=2977 width=500]
[smg id=2978 width=500]

fragger

I believe I know it, but never seen it from that perspective. How the dickens did you get up there? (If you can explain without giving away the answer, that is...)

Spoiler
The Dental Clinic?

PZ

You got it fragger.  I used a trainer to do the high jump onto a ledge  ;)

Art Blade

fragger

PZ

Who said cheaters never prosper  ^+-+

Tags:
🡱 🡳