Funny Video Clip

Started by nexor, February 07, 2011, 01:15:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

I found this Funny Video Clip on a PC Magazine CD, It might be an advert I'm not sure, anyway it made laugh so much I couldn't stop     ;D

bebe

Art Blade

^+-+ "WHO'S YOUR DADDY!!"

For the hearing impaired.. nice commercial. I didn't know that being hearing impaired equals being a mindless berserk  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

nexor

Makes me wonder how many doctors get beaten up by a new first time farther when the new born gets smacked on the bottom    ^+-+

mandru

Quote from: nexor63 on February 07, 2011, 02:49:59 PM
Makes me wonder how many doctors get beaten up by a new first time farther when the new born gets smacked on the bottom    ^+-+

I suspect very few or they would stop letting them in the delivery room.   ;)
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

I think it was Rodney Dangerfield that said:

"I was an ugly kid.  In fact when I was born and the doctor got a good look at me, he slapped my mother."
- mandru

Art Blade

^+-+

I thought he'd finish with, "when I was born and the doctor got a good look at me, he slapped my face."  ^+-+

PZ

Quote from: mandru on February 07, 2011, 03:28:17 PM
"I was an ugly kid.  In fact when I was born and the doctor got a good look at me, he slapped my mother."
^+-+ :-X

Fiach

Nice find, I lol'd at it, when he threw the first punch :)

I'll have a pint of what this lady drinks!

75-year-old pensioner takes on armed robbers with handbag
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, the hero granny, that was actually on the news over here, funny stuff. Tough guys don't hit an old lady.....
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

I had heard about the granny over here, too  :)

Could have been my Latin teacher. Not that we were robbers, but she was as infuriating.

nexor

We also it on the news, I think our reporter missed the highlight, didn"t see the old lady

nexor

This is one of the most hilarious clips I've ever seen    ^+-+

Spoiler

mandru

^+-+

Spoiler
At the 41 sec mark even the ref jumps back and makes a covering move to protect his descendants.   :-X

Nice one nexor63
- mandru

deadman1

mandru

nexor63, on thinking about it this video clip is a bit surprising to encounter this  time of year.

Spoiler

Most ballet troupes discontinue the Nutcracker Sweet after January 1st.   ;D
- mandru

Binnatics

Just check out this funny video:
The Brain as explained by John Cleese

Good for a laugh  ^-^
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Binnatics

Oh, and since I started on this John Cleese googling, here's another one. Just simply brilliant :)
John Cleese - The Scientists - 2008
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

Nice  ;D

Since you're such a fan, here, enjoy one more :)

QuoteThe famous "Argument Clinic" skit with John Cleese, Michael Palin, Dawn French and Chris Langham. From "The Secret Policeman's Biggest Ball" in 1989.

John Cleese, Michael Palin,Dawn French -The Argument Clinic

Binnatics

Art Blade

Yes, you are.

Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are! Yes, you are!  8-X :-()

Binnatics

No, I'm not!

...s#!t, can't refuse this, I'll pay an extra $5,-...

No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not! No, I'm not!

Art Blade

Your five minutes are up.

:-D :-X

Binnatics

Tags:
🡱 🡳