Made my way to the cell tower in eastern Bowa Seko
[smg id=2885 width=400]

My mark is patrolling in the northeast area, near the bus stop
[smg id=2886 width=400]

There is a guard post along the way...
[smg id=2887 width=400]

... a few shots later and it was clear.
[smg id=2888 width=400]

Working my way north, I came upon the rock solid merc!  I wanted to tell him how famous he was, but before I could utter a single syllable, he started shooting at me - the nerve!  A grenade silenced him nicely.
[smg id=2889 width=400]

Here's a first for me - instead of me hunting down my assassination target, he was right behind me as I off'ed the rock solid merc, and he managed to get off a couple of shots.  I could recognize the rapid fire pistol, so I knew it was him...
[smg id=2890 width=400]

... as I turned and focused the green dot on his head.
[smg id=2891 width=400]

mandru

Cool mission run PZ and as for the over dressed stuffed shirt, nice take down.  I do hope you took the time to peel the TAG Heuer Grand Carrera off his wrist.   ;)  :-X

I've had some small success eliminating "the Rock Solid Merc" by tossing a molotov to the South East of him as it would appear that stretch of tall dry grass also runs under part of the boulder where he spawns.

It's a coin toss whether this tactic will w@&k or not as it seems to average about one time in four in taking tRSM out of play.

More often that not I'll just soak up any damage standing on top of him while he's shooting at me and wait for the top of his head to pop up through the boulder whereupon I pointblank peel his skull back with my AS50.   >:D

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Quote from: mandru on February 01, 2011, 08:17:37 AM
Cool mission run PZ and as for the over dressed stuffed shirt, nice take down.  I do hope you took the time to peel the TAG Heuer Grand Carrera off his wrist.   ;)  :-X
:-X :-()

... tRSM
I love it - a new acronym, one that is easy to remember  :-X

... wait for the top of his head to pop up through the boulder whereupon I pointblank peel his skull back with my AS50.   >:D
^+-+ :-X

Art Blade

I fully concur with PZ's last post and quotes  ;D :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳