Sniper hide: southwest Bowa near bridge

Started by PZ, January 29, 2011, 06:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

This sniper position overlooks the guard post where I typically like to take out the southwest weapons convoy.  The view s beautiful from up here, and a sniper rifle will easily torch the entire area.

[smg id=2819 width=400]
[smg id=2820 width=400]

fragger

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks guys - I can hardly believe it, but in all the times I played through FC2, this is a spot that I'd never visited because I never noticed the foot path leading to this spot.  Normally, I use the road below to head back to Mosate Selao, speeding all the way, so I never notice the fine details.

I need to walk more.  :-()

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

^+-+

Like most of you, I've been playing this game on and off for a couple of years or so and I still find things like paths that I never noticed before :-X I never noticed that one, PZ!

ninzza

PZ

Thanks ninzza, finding these makes one want to find more of them - what else is there to discover, I have to ask myself  ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳