Dibs on his Pip-Boy

Started by Fiach, January 27, 2011, 09:09:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

They did a great job with the special effects, complete with an Ed-e, and VATS!  Sure would be nice if the graphics in the game were as good as this movie  :-X

I thought I heard reference to the Caesar's Legion - is that faction in FO3 as well as FNV?

Fiach

No mate only in FONV, I had a brain fart while making the post :)

BTW make sure to watch until the very end :)

PZ

I did - and received an achievement for doing so  :-()

The very last part was indeed funny  :-X

Ricamundo

This movie cant be Fallout. I didnt CTD once during the whole 16 minutes! 8-X
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

PZ

^+-+ ^+-+ ^+-+
:-X :-X :-X

Fiach

PZ

Indeed - no one that has played FO3 or FNV on the PC will escape the CTD!

Fiach

Ricamundo

Coincidentally, on a whim, i fired up FO3 a couple of days ago, and im really enjoying it, even more dare i say, than NV. I think the DC ruins are more compelling and interesting than The NV Strip, and the main storyline in FO3 is more interesting than the one in NV imho. I use FOSE to start FO3, unlike NV which uses in my case FOMM. I know the new FOMM can supposedly switch back and forth between the 2 games, but when i tried to start FO3 with FOMM, it wanted me to allow it to create a new folder for FO3 mods, if i understood what i was looking at. Anywho, im not planning any changes to FO3, so ill just keep using FOSE. its also nice to NOT have to fire up STEAM every time i want to play FO. ;D
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Fiach

I agree with your comparison between FO3 and NV Ricamindo :).

As regards STEAM, I can understand its advantages but I just dont like the way it operates, I bought HL2 and had to reg the game with STEAM, that really annoyed me, so I bought the console version Orange Box and played that instead.

I never went near STEAM again for anything, I probably missed alot of neat stuff, but I just find it too invasive.

Ricamundo

I think its sad and kind of pathetic that the file path for NV, a Bethesda game, has the word "Valve" in it. Talk about "Owned". ????

Tags:
🡱 🡳