Exploring: Fight at the prison and beyond

Started by PZ, January 26, 2011, 11:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Here's a sniper at the prison - I'm early in Bowa Seko, and have not had a chance to do anything except the barge mission.  However, I wondered if I could get into the fort and the area beyond that leads to the end of the game.
[smg id=2797 width=400]

This is a great view from the top level of the fort
[smg id=2798 width=400]

Here's the tunnel out of the fort into the forbidden area - unfortunately the door is locked.  However, I managed to jump off the top of the fort into the jungle below, and made my way toward the area where you meet your former Leboa buddies.  Along the way, I met and defeated the typical enemies (remember this part is relatively linear), however, no buddies (nor the diamond case) were evident at the clearing.
[smg id=2799 width=400]

Summary:  It is fun to go there once, but other than killing mercs, there is not much to do mission-wise.

Art Blade

yep.. except perhaps picking up that diamond under the roof of that hut on the way up to the prison.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

I never knew there was a sniper at the prison! Probably because it never occurred to me to go there before I got sent there...

Tags:
🡱 🡳