Mission: Kill Prosper Kouassi at the troop gathering

Started by PZ, January 26, 2011, 11:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I felt like a Datsun dummy as I accidentally drive my AT into this pond on the way to the troop gathering.  My mission is to kill Prosper Kouassi, and I was happy to oblige because of the double-cross at Goka Falls
[smg id=2795 width=400]

There he is... I managed to sneak to within a short distance - easy for the dart
[smg id=2800 width=400]

His friends are completely unaware that I'm present
[smg id=2801 width=400]

A single dart, and the mission was accomplished - now back to Bowa for further instructions.
[smg id=2802 width=400]

Art Blade

I think I did it like that (silent, undetected) only once. Most of the time I either accidentally kick over the beehive and mercs start to swarm out like raging furies, or I simply can't stand it that there is no action going on. However, no matter what, I always end up killing the entire band of brothers there  >:D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I did it several times your way when I first started playing as I experimented with different approaches.  My initial way was to come in from behind the hill to the east, but now I sneak in from the west.  Initially I used a mortar, or sometimes a flare pistol, and killed everyone so I could stroll the burnt wastes.

Last night is more typical of my most recent plays through - sneak in to get up close, then take out the target with a dart to the head.  Then spin around and exit the way I came in, via the open range to the east, heading toward the southwest armory, and Bowa Seko.

Tags:
🡱 🡳