Visiting the rail yard

Started by PZ, January 21, 2011, 07:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

I took a mission where I needed to go to the rail yard and destroy a propane rail car.  Michelle called me and asked to meet at the safe house just south of the target location, which I did.  She asked me to kill a mark at the cattle ranch, and I thought that might be kind of fun, so off I headed - I knew I would find a Uni at the GP just southeast of the ranch - the only problem was a sniper at that location, however, he did not notice my approach:
[smg id=2710 width=400]

After clearing that GP, I headed to the cattle ranch, and made my way to a high spot on the western edge of the area - threw a Molotov to see what would happen.  The mercs were not too happy, but got caught up in the hot action  :-()
[smg id=2702 width=500]

Once all the pests had been eradicated, I made my way to the main house where I should find the suit - there he is!
[smg id=2703 width=350]

Let's get a closeup of his face before we send metal into his skull
[smg id=2704 width=200]

Now on to the main attraction - after making my way up the foot path to the sniper hide high above the eastern edge of the rail yard, I scoped the sloped roof of the metal building and found two snipers - both were easy marks with the dart, taking out the closer one first - the second one did not even notice.
[smg id=2705 width=500]

I emptied my dart magazine, not missing a single shot - time to throw a Molotov to flush the remaining rats out of their hiding spots.
[smg id=2706 width=400]

Using the SVD, (most of the mercs were dead so I was not concerned about them finding me), it was fun igniting flammables to continue the devastation.
[smg id=2707 width=200]

Finally, after ensuring that everyone was dead, a single grenade to the propane car finished the job to Michelle's satisfaction - I still have no idea how these buddies know that the job is completed.
[smg id=2708 width=400]

After arriving at the train wreck, Michelle had already cleared the area of all mercs - nothing for me to do except take a confirmation of kill snapshot
[smg id=2709 width=400]

Art Blade

very nice shots and, very nice shots  ;D (I love the size of the pics, and the different formats are interesting, too)  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks - in order to make the files more size efficient, I used Irfanview to crop the captures to the point of interest, then chose the size to make it easier to see without having to click the image

Tags:
🡱 🡳