Do'in it FC2 style

Started by PZ, January 21, 2011, 02:56:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

C4 works like IEDs in FC2, only you can carry more at one time  >:D

Like in FC2, it is fun to think of creative uses for the high explosive - in this case, sticking C4 to a vehicle, driving it next to a propaganda trailer, and then enjoying the fireworls.

JustCause2 "IED" or C-4

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Jeeze! Between you blowing stuff up and Art popping heads like champagne corks, I'm starting to wonder what sort of site this is, I'm betting when you were kids, your bedtime stories were read from The Anarchists Cookbook!  >:D :-D 8-X
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

I had an Irish nanny (who shaved twice a day) with a military backround and an outstanding foreground.  >:D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

Art Blade

Hey Fiach, sorry. Couldn't resist  ;D

Fiach

If she only shaved twice, I reckon she was only half irish :)

Art Blade

Aw c'mon.. I know a couple of Irish women, only one of them is like a crossing between a whale and a mammoth. The rest are fairly attractive not to say beautiful ;D

Fiach

Well, one of them is extinct, the other is nearly extinct, so I guess there's hope for us yet :)

PZ

^+-+ You guys!  ^+-+

It is kind of funny that I had a chemistry set when I was a kid and managed to create a highly explosive powder.  Once that had been done, I made a cannon out of 1-inch steel bar - the powder was explosive enough to shoot a bullet hole through my dad's lawnmower  ^+-+

I also created an explosive warhead for my Estes rockets - very effective >:D

I was a creative, but bad kid  :-()

Art Blade

With kids like those, bad accidents may happen. I think it was one of those who caused an accident that made Australia drift down under.  :-D

Tags:
🡱 🡳