Little Big Planet 2

Started by spaceboy, January 19, 2011, 11:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboy

I can't believe there wasn't an LBP topic at all, though I know I've mentioned it in discussions.  Yesterday LBP2 was released and from the 1.5 hrs I played it definitely lives up to expectations.

I know only a few of you have PS3s and this is an exclusive, though I'm sure most of you know the game and it's endearing hero Sackboy.  This fun physics based platformer is fun on its own, but allows for the creation of your own levels.  The first game had over 1 million user created levels. 

Anyways, the sequel is out and with new tools and gadgets, the two favorites being the grabinator and the grapple.  The grapple makes for some great fun especialy playing with others as you can grapple each other too.  The grabinator allows you to pick up nearly anyting in the game and chuck it (including other players).  The right mix of co-op and mayhem ensued when I played with 3 other friends online last night.  The game is just freaking hilarious.  I can't wait to play with the kids.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Quote from: spaceboy on January 19, 2011, 11:15:25 AM
... it's endearing hero Sackboy...
With a name like that, I thought he might be a relative of yours - nephew maybe?   :-()

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

. . . or Bubbleboy . . .  ;D

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳