A record being pressed

Started by Fiach, January 06, 2011, 01:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

For no other reason than I find it interesting here is a video of an LP record being pressed. Although its a fading technology, its nice to see some bands do their bit to keep this technology alive, its also interesting to note that the LP is both black and clear vinyl (half n half).

As a side note, When Bioshock two was released, I was lucky enough to get the version that contained along with an art book and CD, an LP (vinyl) record of the games soundtrack, which I think is pretty darn awesome! :)

http://www.valientthorr.com/stranger-order/
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

mmosu

Cool vid Fiach  :-X
Valient Thorr is a freakshow  :-()

Fiach

I love this video by them it reminds me of Walk This Way (RUN DMC and Aerosmith).

Valient Thorr - Double Crossed [Official Video]

mmosu

Crazy  :-()
I heard the one guy claims to be an alien . . . like . . . for real . . .

Fiach

yeah their lyrics are bonkers!  >:D

mmosu

I remember one in particular, the title escapes me at the moment, but the lyrics were about how aliens came down to earth a "seeded" the first life, then sat back and watched it evolve into modern times.  Oh, yeah . . . Fall of Pangea was the title, wacky  :-D

Fiach

Yeah, in all fairness they are great musicians, but sometimes the bonkers lyrics can be a turn off, I tend to just listen to the more ordinary songs like Doublecrossed  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳