Funny moments

Started by PZ, December 19, 2010, 03:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

For those that play the AC games, you know that Ezio should not kill civilians, else desynchronization occurs.

This morning, I was traveling with four armed friends (a group of mercenaries like you see in AC2) when I pick-pocketed a civilian.  It is funnier in AC:B than AC2 because if you stand next to your victim, he/she will nearly always engage in a fist fight with you.  As my victim turned to hit me, I stepped back and behind one of my merc friends - the civilian hit him accidentally and he responded by swing his ax and killing him!

I did that a few more times, laughing each time as the civilian was struck down by one of my friends with no detriment to my well being.  :-()

The mercs you hire will also bully those annoying musicians that always block your way - pick their pocket, and your mercs will start shoving the musicians around.  :-X

Art Blade

hehehe  ;D

In AC2 those musicians and beggars always became so annoying after a while of playing that I didn't care anymore about consequences and jammed my blades into their bodies or beat the living daylight out of them. More or less subtle, the main thing was that they bloody learned their lesson at least once per day.  >:D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

That's the funny part - you can beat the daylights out of them and you're golden, but kill them and you get a warning.  I'm going to try the technique in AC2 to see how it goes  >:D

PZ

I feel kind of like John Rockefeller; I have 1.2 million florins in my purse, yet I still pick pocket every poor schmuck in the streets.

Tags:
🡱 🡳