FRAPS

Started by JRD, April 11, 2009, 11:04:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

I changed the default "full size" capture to "half size" hoping to create smaller video files to make things faster when posting a video here and just realized I can't convert a half size capture to a format recognizable by either Windows media player or youtube!
I mean, I can create a .MOV or .MPEG or whatever, but it won't play image, only sound!
Changed back to full size and converted a capture with no problems!
Its a pitty, cos I have a funny video of a merc crushed underneath a burning jeep upsidedown, and he won't stop screaming! Looks good and sounds good, but since its a glitch of some sort I will never be able to reproduce it :-\
Anyone had the same experience with FRAPS??
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Truly a pity to have lost that one, JRD.  Alas, I've no experience with FRAPS so I can't offer anything, my friend.

spearhead_22

That sucks! Would have loved to see that video. I didn't experience any problem of that sort while using FRAPS. I did try out the Half Size and it worked quite fine. The only problem was that the video was more blurred..so thought it better to keep it at Full Size.
Don't knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and...run! He hates it. :)

Dweller_Benthos

Post it on rapidshare or megaupload, I'll see if I can conert it in Pinnacle Studio, so far, it's been able to read everything I've thrown at it.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳