Asura's Wrath

Started by mmosu, October 09, 2010, 02:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmosu

Not sure what to think about this one . . . still looks interesting
Asura's Wrath Debut Gameplay Teaser Trailer TGS 2010

discuss . . .

Art Blade

I've seen a lot of trailers. But this one made me hold on to my chair.  :-()

So subtle, so not exaggerating, so not violent, so realistic.. in other words.. typical Japanese stuff!  :-() :-X

Man. I need my pills now to slow down my heart rate.

What I don't know is if this is going to be a game like GoW, or anything like a "normal" TPS.. it sure is impressive. Looks like typical console, too, by the way. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Looks almost like a Zhang Yimou epic  :-X

mmosu

Quote from: Art Blade on October 09, 2010, 03:28:45 PM
What I don't know is if this is going to be a game like GoW...

That's exactly what I thought of when I first saw it - looks like a lot of over-the-top fight scenes and context-sensitive button pressing.  This may be the single most extreme looking thing I've seen yet though - like Dragonball Z on crack and PCP.  I think this face is applicable  ???. 

Art Blade

hahahaha!! ^+-+

Yes, and I'm glad that I'm not alone stating that this game looks extreme. :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Quote from: mmosu on October 09, 2010, 06:39:54 PM
like Dragonball Z on crack and PCP.  I think this face is applicable  ???.

My first thought was "Pokemon on steroids"  ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

mmosu

Or maybe Pokemon with rabies?  ????

Art Blade

That's better than Pokemon with barbies.

mandru

While I will admit to being somewhat of an anime fan my tastes tend more towards the aspect of the genre that includes terms like moe and kawaii.     ^-^

While this game looks well put together and is intriguing maybe I would be more inclined to want to play it if the main combatants had been cute girls in bikinis.  >:D
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

I know someone who is capable of finding all kinds of mods for games. Maybe even bikini mods.

Right, PZ?  ;D

mmosu

Maybe there will be a bikini mode unlocked after the first playthrough - you never know, the Japanese wrote the book on video game randomness, and from the looks of this trailer they're not pulling any punches with this one  :-D

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on October 11, 2010, 02:35:39 PM
I know someone who is capable of finding all kinds of mods for games. Maybe even bikini mods.
Right, PZ?  ;D
You never know - there's a nude mod available for the dancers in the Mile High Club of JC2!

mmosu

Mile High Club?!  :o No wonder you guys are so in to that game!!!  :-()

Art Blade

PZ

mandru

I can honestly say that putting either of the two main combatants from that scene in the trailer into bikinis (even if it can be easily accomplished by tapping in the cheat code JUSTIN BAILEY) would not make me more anxious to play the game.  ???

**Had to edit that.  :-[  For some reason I'd omitted the word not and had to fix it.  :o
- mandru

Art Blade

Let's hope no one finds out that you had omitted "not"  ;)

mandru

- mandru

mmosu

Quote from: mandru on October 11, 2010, 05:27:33 PM
For some reason I'd omitted the word not and had to fix it.  :o

Sounds like a Freudian slip to me  :-[

Art Blade

mandru

:(

What can I say?  It was a complex sentence, I was trying to avoid using a double negative and through a last second edit I blundered right into that.   ::)

I'll stand by the original intent from my first post:

Quote from: mandru on October 11, 2010, 10:25:32 AM
While I will admit to being somewhat of an anime fan my tastes tend more towards the aspect of the genre that includes terms like moe and kawaii.     ^-^

While this game looks well put together and is intriguing maybe I would be more inclined to want to play it if the main combatants had been cute girls in bikinis.  >:D

:-D  :-X
- mandru

fragger

from now on from now, i'm going to have to must be really carefully thinking out the way what i writes stuff, do i, in the case OWG grammar police task me to take. or not? :-\\

Geez... mike a mastake and you hatch cell.

:-()

mmosu

^+-+ ^+-+ ^+-+ :-X :-X :-X
This whole sequence of posts is OWG gold! Cheers mandru!!

mandru

- mandru

Tags:
🡱 🡳