Countdown to release

Started by PZ, October 02, 2010, 09:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

This this evening from STEAM:

"Available: October 19th, 2010
This game will unlock in approximately 2 weeks, 2 days and 19 hours
"

To quote an old friend, ohboy,ohboy,ohboy,ohboy,ohboy,ohboy,ohboy,ohboy,ohboy,ohboy!

I'm definitely looking very much forward to this title.  :-X

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

This one seems to be a game to keep many guys here busy during autumn and into the winter!  ;)

That's great because FO3 is not an old game and a few add-on content have been released after the main game. It shows a lot of consideration for players and compromise with quality!

I didn't play FO3 and am not sure if I'm gonna get this one, but I sure like reading through you guys posts!  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Ricamundo

Yep, i am, to say the least, ready for this one. 8) To think that FO3 and FC2 were released about the same time, and here we are with a new Fallout, and nary a word about an FC3...shame. :(
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Art Blade

well, let's hope when FC3 is being released that it will hit us like a sledgehammer.  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Only 5 more days until the US release  :-X

deadman1

I have to wait until the 22:nd  :D

PZ

Today is the day for the US - now I only need to find an excuse to go to the store.  Oh wait... my wife told me that we need to get fuel for the car.... Gamestop just happens to be near the gas station.  >:D

Sorry that you have to wait deadman - I wish the developers wouldn't do these kinds of things.

PZ

Well, the visit to Gamestop was a success - now off to apocalyptic Vegas  >:D

Art Blade

enjoy, have fun, and please tell us stories  ;D

PZ

I'm sure I will - because I purchased Medal of Honor for the console, I bought New Vegas for the PC so I can do screen caps and videos.  ;)

JRD

So it`s relentless warfare early in the morning for breakfast while still in bed (but carefully not to wake up Mrs PZ) and pos-apocalyptic Las Vegas for supper?  ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Ricamundo

I forgot to ask in your First Impressions thread, did you get the normal version of FONV, or the one with extras, whatever its called?
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

PZ

Quote from: JRD on October 20, 2010, 12:29:01 AM
So it`s relentless warfare early in the morning for breakfast while still in bed (but carefully not to wake up Mrs PZ) and pos-apocalyptic Las Vegas for supper?  ;D ;D ;D
Exactly, JRD - I have all of my bases covered  >:D

PZ

Quote from: Ricamundo on October 20, 2010, 03:35:28 AM
I forgot to ask in your First Impressions thread, did you get the normal version of FONV, or the one with extras, whatever its called?
Just the standard version - I was too impatient to wait  :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳