Those damned repair kits break all the action >:(

Started by JRD, September 08, 2010, 02:11:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

To find a damaged Claptrap during a mission is almost a blessing... you will have 3 more slots to carry stuff on your backpack as soon as you repair it and get the Storage Deck Upgrade.

But in the last couple times I bumped into a damaged Claptrap, the freaking repair kit was somewhere really silly to reach. One at the caves where you have to kill King Wee Wee and the other at Krom`s Canyon.

On both occasions I was in a fierce gunfight against Bandits and Spiderants on my way to kill someone and stopped by to get my SDU and help the funny robot. And on both occasions the repair kit was on inaccessible places requiring lots of attempts on a clumsy jump from a rock to the top of a hut and there to a small platform and then to another ledge until I get to the damned kit... some action breaking design that is!  >:((

In a FPS/RPG game - and most specially, during an action packed mission - you shouldn`t stop what you are doing for some platform gaming Tomb Rider moment!

Please, tell me these are the only RKs requiring some clumsy jumps... please, please, please!  :'(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

deadman1

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mmosu

I can't remember any other really frustrating ones either.  The one in the Zombie Island DLC is a little annoying to reach - you have to hit the jump just right, but it's one jump, not a whole platforming series that can go wrong at any moment.  There's also one near the fighting arena in Rust Commons East that always seems to give me trouble, but it's still nowhere near as bad as the one in Tetanus Warrens :D :D :D

JRD

Phew... the climax breaking was worring me!  ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Tags:
🡱 🡳