Pigs can fly!!

Started by deadman1, September 05, 2010, 02:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

It has just come to my attention that Gearbox softwares frontman Randy Pitchford dropped a huge bombshell on the PAX convention in Seattle. They are working on Duke Nukem Forever and it´s going to be released for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 sometime next year  :o. I´ll be keeping a close eye on this and we will hopefully be able to see some moving pictures in the next few weeks. Since Gearbox is the developers of games such as Borderlands and Brothers in Arms it´s going to be really interesting to see what they can do with this.  :-X I loved DN3D so I´m relly looking forward to DNF.

For all you younger *cough* players I might explain that DNF is one of the most famous examples of what is known as "vaporware". It was first announced in 1997 following 3D Realms massive success with Duke Nukem 3D, after that nothing happend and the qoute from the website regarding when it was going to be realesed "When it´s done" became almost legendary.

JRD

I read that too deadman... but I'll only believe when it's released and playing!

Nice topic subject, by the way... got my attention instantly!  :-X :-D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

deadman1

Quote from: JRD on September 05, 2010, 03:30:50 AM
I read that too deadman... but I'll only believe when it's released and playing!

Nice topic subject, by the way... got my attention instantly!  :-X :-D

Well it does fit the subject of my post perfectly  ;D And I agree with you, I´ll belive it when I´m playing it  ;)

Art Blade

hehehe, nicely done, deadman  ;D Usually I rename topics that are called A but deal with B, in this case however it's funny.  ;D

I'll link to it from within our already existing DNF topic  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Dweller_Benthos

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

JRD

Really sweet D_B... great vod

Duke Nuken still the same sarcastic anti hero...  :-X :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

I knew the second link's vid (well, submitted 2009) but the first link was fun to read. Cheers  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳