AP: Videos

Started by Art Blade, September 04, 2010, 07:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

For starters, here's what the devs have to say (and show). If you haven't played the game, you'll get an idea what to expect :)

Alpha Protocol Developer Debriefing Video
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

And here's what Tez710 (my favourite English voice commentary gamer/game tester) has to say. Unfortunately he cannot access his old channel any more where those vids were uploaded to, so his AP playthrough is on hold. He has created a new channel however and hopefully he'll commence his playthrough. Recently he changed his intro sequence and advertises our site, thanks mate :)

Tez710's AP playlist
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

If you want to check more gaming vids on AP, here's a non-commentary one:

Shadowzack's complete playthrough (Playlist).

Art Blade

By the way, whatever video you watch on AP, please remember that there are almost uncountable ways to play the game. Even if most of the missions are available to you this way or another, what you do in between or during missions may differ greatly from what someone else does. So there can't be a playthrough of AP that is "the only right one" -- and I enjoy watching people how they do it, sometimes they have ideas I never had, and apparently vice versa :)

Here's a shiny example of what it looks like when you play the game in a way that drives every character nuts, I love this vid  :-X

Michael Thorton, Psychopath.

PZ

Art Blade

just a note on how people play, I noticed that shadowzack managed to finish the game without ever using his scope ("F" to toggle) or using left/right camera pitch ("V" to toggle) -- both features would have made countless situations a lot easier. ;)

Art Blade

Found one for the main character (you) Agent Michael Thorton. Although this vid shows the brute action-laden type of play, there is also a way of playing totally stealthy and a lot less violent. :)

Oh and by the way, the scenes are really in-game scenes, I saw them and the live action is indeed like that.

Michael Thorton (Alpha Protocol) [HD]

Tags:
🡱 🡳