Get the revolver parts in Dahl Headlands

Started by JRD, September 02, 2010, 03:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

On the bounty board you get this mission to retrieve all parts of a revolver scattered around Dahl Headlands. One thing happened to me though... I must have collected one part while I was on another quest and now my ECHO device points to the location where that one part supposed to be. As long as the game doesn't "realize" I already got it, my ECHO won't point me to the next part missing!

It happened to me when I was in Arid Badlands, when I had to retrieve parts of a sniper rifle. I was lucky that all parts were in the same small area, a fort-like area, so I just walked the place and found the part missing. But this time the parts are scattered throughout all Dahl Headlands and search the whole area is not really possible (may be, but I won't).

Does anyone have a map or can point me to one with the locations? The BL wiki is quite vague about where the parts are!

That's the last thing left to do in Dahl... I'm in New Heaven now and enjoying my new loadout!

PS: Skagzilla can kiss my @ss if he thinks I'm skag bait  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

deadman1

I seem to remember that all the revolver parts were in the same area when I did that mission. They are located in the same place as one of the fuelvalves that you had to close, the one that was surrounded by a high fence witch you needed to climb over. You might want to check the car wreck at that location because I remember looking for the last part for ages before I found in there.

JRD

It`s a nasty dumb glitch! You shouldn`t look for anything for ages according to the map location system they came up with  :D

Anyway, I`ll have another go probably tonight and hopefully will be able to get the last two parts I`m missing... thanks for the tip deadman!  :-X

mmosu

Yeah JRD, I encounter that glitch too from time to time, but I've been through enough times to remember where things are by now.
deadman is exactly right about the location  :-X - I'm about 99% sure that you're missing the one in the wrecked car that he's talking about because that's the one everybody has trouble finding.  Find that wreck and look in the drivers seat.
As for the glitch, sometimes when it happens and you're really lost as a result, save your game, exit, and reload your game - this will kick your Echo back in gear and your waypoint icons will be correct again - this works on the PS3 at least.

JRD

Got all parts... thanks a lot guys! :-X :-X

You were right about the car wreck and some parts on higher places... silly design for that mission imo.

Dahl is gone for me now  :-( ... I'm already in New Heaven but went all the way back to Fyrestone to finish off some new missions available at the bounty board... trivial missions that will earn me some more XP and cash... can't refuse it!  ;)

mmosu

Tags:
🡱 🡳