April will never be the same...

Started by spaceboy, April 08, 2009, 01:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboy

Anyone else having trouble concentrating at w@&k when you see APR at the top of the column?
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

spaceboy... you are really nuts hahahahahahaha
In portuguese it's ABR (Abril), so it never occurred me
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Sounds like you're a UFLL kind of guy spaceboy!   ;D

spaceboy

APR/UFLL... it's all about the diamonds.

jrderntl, at least we say "kill those lousy mercs" the same way,  now that's a global community.

Roaven

I am. I keep looking around for someone to offer me missions, and frown when the teacher gives me a dirty look.

DKM2

Oh now I get it, all that went right over my head.   :)
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

JRD

Quote from: spaceboy on April 08, 2009, 02:31:31 PM
APR/UFLL... it's all about the diamonds.

jrderntl, at least we say "kill those lousy mercs" the same way,  now that's a global community.
Yeap... A Dragunov sounds the same here or in the states.....

spaceboy

Quote from: DKM2 on April 08, 2009, 05:43:48 PM
Oh now I get it, all that went right over my head.   :)

Understandable.  My mind makes some odd connections - always looking for something more interesting to think about...

spaceboy

It just got worse, I had to reference column AI in Excel. 
Concentration: derailed.

Dweller_Benthos

On my way to w@&k every day, I drive by several places that have those big propane tanks, you know, the ones that go boom so nicely in FC2. Well, I always wonder how much damage I could be doing with them. One's a nice big one at a hardware store that they use to fill smaller BBQ grill tanks from, must be 20 feet long.....

Thing is, just shooting one of those won't make it blow up unless you use several incendiary rounds, they tried it on mythbusters. Hand weapons won't even puncture the tank either. In FC2, you can blow up a tank with your machete (now that's either a really weak tank or your arm and machete are VERY strong).

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

JRD

Wow... I never tried to blow a propane tank with a machete... thought it would blow right on my face!
Funny, coz yesterday I couldn't break a board protecting a diamond case with my machete!!!

retiredgord

Hey D_B, another Mythbusters fan.   Great!!  Those guys are a real inspiration for FC2.  I saw the propane one also.  I like the hot water heater with the faulty relief valve.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah, if you're going after a propane tank with a machete, be sure your buddy is ready to rescue you, or you have god mode turned on.

"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

RedRaven

haha, started typing April in full so can keep my sanity, tho have made couple of typo`s by putting UFLL instead of FULL !
oh i love this game...... :) ;D :P :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

if you can make UFLL from FULL, maybe the correct term for a certain form of music is APR instead of RAP. Sounds silly though, "I'm apring, I'm apring, cos I'm da king inventinga sing about APRil in spring, yeah" (man, what's in this coffee mug)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

retiredgord

Wow that's the way I talked after having 2 Cappicinos, three Coffee Liquers and some other drinks at Cocktail hr.  lol
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

PZ

Quote from: retiredgord on April 29, 2009, 06:46:31 AM
Wow that's the way I talked after having 2 Cappicinos, three Coffee Liquers and some other drinks at Cocktail hr.  lol

I'll toast to that!  :-X

Art Blade

Quote from: dke58 on April 21, 2009, 05:59:42 PM
haha, started typing April in full so can keep my sanity, tho have made couple of typo`s by putting UFLL instead of FULL !
oh i love this game...... :) ;D :P :-X

[smg id=636 align=center width=400]

;D ;D ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

SWEET... where is that poster ? :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

Ranger station, upper decks, the hut with a lamp, booze and a crocodile in it  :)

[smg id=637]

JRD

Holy Jebus... you found a crocodile....
It should w@&k fine at DKM2's puzzle  ;)

Art Blade

haha, yea, cool, let's keep it a secret then!  ;D

RedRaven

Art Blade

why? did he tell you he knew about it?  ;) ;) ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳