Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood full game release date

Started by PZ, August 27, 2010, 09:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

The single and multiplayer components of the new game sound impressive - here are Gamespot impressions of the single player component

http://e3.gamespot.com/story/6265361/assassins-creed-brotherhood-single-player-impressions

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

PZ

Less than a month away - I'd better get in all my Fallout NV gaming done before then  >:D

Art Blade

As far as I know you, you'll use AC:BH as an insertion, play through, and get back to FO:NV to continue modding.  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

PZ

AC:Brotherhood releases tomorrow!  My wife was reading the paper as we were on the way to the winery yesterday, and mentioned in a casual way "hmmm... Assassin's Creed Brotherhood is available the day after tomorrow.  Isn't that something you want?"  to which I replied emphatically "YES!!", and she responded "see how well I know you?"

One more day until I can visit Italy again.  >:D

spaceboy

yep mine is set for release date delivery.  comes with a nice $15 video game credit so..even better lol.

Don't forget the free Copernicus mission on PS3, PZ. Its on the PSN.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Thanks, space - I didn't know of that benefit  :-X  ;)

PZ

I need to find an excuse to go to town and browse around  >:D

Art Blade

How about "I'm going to town to fetch a copy of AC:BH -- and maybe I'll run some errands, too, in case I should happen upon a mall."  ;D

PZ

It's more fun pretending that I need to sneak into town - starts me on the road to game immersion.  :-()

spaceboy

lol PZ.  Just don't try to pickpocket some florins from the town folk.

this may have been posted before, but what the hey, it fits....

PZ going to town to buy the new AC game.  (@ :17)

Mega64: Assassin's Creed

PZ

^+-+

It looks like that Ezio has been packing a bit too much linguine!

I don't think that I'll be able to get away to get my copy today.  :'(

fragger

Art Blade

spaceboy

good find Art!  I guess too much time in the Animus making me relive history - I tend to repeat myself  :)

Played a bit of the beginning of Brotherhood and it feels right at home.  Starts off a bit slow of course, but not as long as the setup in ACII.  Before too long there's some action (both kinds of action actually).

The game picks up literally where ACII ended (Ezio's portion).   I've just gotten through the first part playing as Ezio, and now Desmond, Lucy, and the gang are up for a bit.  I've just scratched the surface.

PZ

Sounds great, space - I was hoping that it would be a continuation because I liked the prior installment so much.  I'm hoping to get to the store today - I really should adopt your method of pre-order so I have the game waiting when I arrive at home.  :-X

Looking forward to your impressions of the game.  ;)

spaceboy

well I don't want to sound like a commercial but Amazon kicks butt.

first off, they have gotten quite generous with their video game credits for most pre-orders.  For instance with ACB, I got a $15 vgc to be used by 2/1/11.  GT5 - $10, COD:BO  $20, Enslaved $10, SWFU2 $10.  It's awesome.  You can even stack them so I got a game for my son for Christmas (Harry Potter) for $19 - plus got another $10 vgc on that pre-order.  I'll have $25 to spend still.

second, for bigger games they do $0.99 release date delivery.  Cheap, easy, on time to your door.

third, depending on if they have a warehouse or office in your state, you can avoid tax.  Thankfully IL fits the bill so... no tax.

lastly, they often have cheaper pricng by a few bucks vs. retail  AND they have pre-order price guarantees.  If the price drops after your pre-order, you'll get a credit back to match the lowest price they had after your order.

That said, alot of places are now doing gaming credits or gift cards.  lately Kmart has been quite aggressive with $25 VGCs but of course you'll pay tax and have to make the trip to the store. Still a great deal though.

edit - don't forget all the pre-order goodies, like special cars or missions etc.  Amazon and Gamestop are usually the two that have the best of these.

/commercial     ;D

Art Blade

spaceboy

Art Blade

^+-+ you sound like a news caster / promoter  ^+-+ :-X

PZ

Quote from: spaceboy on November 17, 2010, 08:06:32 AM
... they do $0.99 release date delivery.  Cheap, easy, on time to your door.
It would cost me more in gas money to drive to town!

Thanks for the commercial - very effective; I'm going to do as you for the next game  :-X

PZ

I should have enough free time to go to BestBuy for ACB today - coincidentally I opened my BestBuy email and discovered a 10% discount coupon on all video games.  the $6 cost reduction makes it worth the extra drive  :-()

Tomorrow my wife is having a Wii night with the girls - then it's my time to return to Italy  >:D

The latest reviews have been fantastic.  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳