Game rating: Uncharted 2

Started by PZ, August 26, 2010, 09:40:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Game title
Uncharted 2

Category            Rating            Comments
Story line7Great story!  The game kept my interest because there was always something new to see - the eye candy was great.
Graphics8Although technically not the best, the fact that you almost never had to see the same kind of landscape/buildings, etc. made this game special for me.  As I played through, I kept seeing new places rather than re-hashes of the old stuff.
Sound7Music and voices were kind to my ears. :)
Game play8Continuing with the earlier comments, you always nad something else to see while clearing the areas of the bad guys.  Sure, the game is linear, but what it lacked in open nature was made up for by the fun in never having to see/do exactly the same thing in a repetitious way (other than killing bad guys)

Replay value5While I enjoyed the game, I'm not sure that I'd return much except to see the wonderful places again.

Final thoughts
Overall a fine game - I really liked the graphic details, and the characters were all fun to interact with.  Plus, as you're working your way through the game, you're collecting $ that you can purchase things with through the main menu, such as better weapons or even character skins - I particularly liked the fat version of Drake :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳