Game rating: Just Cause 2

Started by tehsam016, August 25, 2010, 11:55:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehsam016

Game title
Just Cause 2

Category            Rating            Category Details
Story line5this category includes anything related to the story in the game plays out
Graphics10how the game looks as well as technical issues like animation quality, texture design, and framerate.
Sound9this is where we rate the quality of the audio effects and voice acting as well as the music in the game.
Game play10 In a nutshell, how fun and satisfying the game is to play. Usually considered the most important part of any title, this category encompasses the controls, design, and overall feel of the experience.
Replay value10this rates how much time you're likely to spend with the game before you get tired of it. This rating also reflects the depth of replay and options such as multiplayer and mini-games that keep you going after you finish the single-player game.

Final thoughts
Amazing game. One of the best (if not the best) free roaming game i've ever had the pleasure of playing.

PZ

I'd agree with your sentiments - JC2 is still the game that I return to time after time.  I purchased RDR and had fun for quite a while, but eventually put it away in favor of JC2 again.  It's not just the game, but the ambiance of the environment - I enjoy hearing the sounds of normal city life when I'm walking the streets of a town, and just about all of the other sounds in the game.  I do however wish that the govmen had a broader vocabulary, and spoke their lines at the appropriate time - I can't count the times I've heard one of them say "We've got him on the run!" as I was gunning down the lot with a mini-gun in a chopper.  :-()

Art Blade

it sure is mind-blowing when you first see it, and incredibly huge regarding game area. Two things I like most about the sound of JC2: The sound of some bike engines (like the ones govmen use) and explosions. Sharp and crisp BANGs  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yeah, I forgot to mention the vehicle sounds - the govmen must ride Harleys  :-()

I also like the diesel sounds of the big trucks.  ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳