Car Bombing a Guard Post

Started by JRD, April 06, 2009, 09:32:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Cheking how my videos look like and how to place them properly in the forums...
Captured with FRAPS and converted to mpg1 using Xilisoft (thanks spearhead_22 for the tips)
I think the audio is bad and the file is too large (12 MB) for such a short video...
Hope to hear from you guys...
spaceboy, you seem to try a lot and can give a few tips too

[smg id=31 type=av]

Pay attention and you will hear one of the mercs saying "Oh f@#k!" when he realise what is about to happen
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Fantastic video clip jrderntl!  Spearhead_22 and spaceboy seem to have developed the technique for HD on YouTube so I hope that they can give insight to the rest of us as we learn to make our videos.

Good job...

Dweller_Benthos

LOL! I love the barrel rolling across the road after the explosion.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

JRD

I used the same technique to get the convoy that goes throught that same GP, blew the truck and the GP at the same time. ;D
Didn't captured that though.. will do it again and post!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

That's excellent.  Obviously a well practiced techique.  It was poetic.  I too liked the barrel rolling as well as the way the tree shook like hell.

The video looked great, can't wait to see more.  The file size seems about right, they are big.  You may try converting to MOV (quicktime) it's what I've been doing based on spearhead's recommendation.  But I think the quality on yours is better than mine even after clicking HQ...
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

DKM2

If your going to return a POS truck, that's the way to do it....   ;D
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Tags:
🡱 🡳