A different genre of games....(MMORPG)

Started by spearhead_22, April 02, 2009, 04:45:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spearhead_22

Hey guys, I dunno how many of you play these kind of online MMORPG games, but I find it kinda cool. Get to interact with a lot of real people too.

Been playing these games lately called "Fallen Sword" and "The West"....the good thing's..it's free. But it's totally different from the FPS type of games. An FPS type of MMORPG games is Combat Arms...am downloading it. It's free too. Whoever interested can check these games out.

Fallen Sword:
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

The West:
http://www.the-west.net/

Combat Arms:
http://combatarms.nexon.net/Intro.aspx

Happy gaming!
Don't knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and...run! He hates it. :)

spaceboy

Thanks for the tips, I was always interested in a massive online game, but never tried.  How can the games you mention be free?  I'll have to check the system requirements.

http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

I'll surely check those links spearhead... seems interesting
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spearhead_22

Quote from: spaceboy on April 02, 2009, 07:19:41 PM
Thanks for the tips, I was always interested in a massive online game, but never tried.  How can the games you mention be free?  I'll have to check the system requirements.

Hi spaceboy, you don't need to install anything for the first two games "Fallen Sword" and "The West"...you just need to register yourself in those sites...which is free...and you can play the games just by clicking. The third game, "Combat Arms" requires you to register in their site, download their client download software, download the game from their site using the client download application and then install it to your PC. You can check out the system requirements for this game (Combat Arms) though.

spearhead_22

Quote from: jrderntl on April 02, 2009, 09:04:56 PM
I'll surely check those links spearhead... seems interesting

I hope you find the games as interesting as I do, jrderntl.  :)

RedRaven

cheers for the recommendation spearhead, just spent last couple o hours playing Fallen Sword with my kid. very simple but great fun, reminds me of the Fighting Fantasy books. ;D :-X ;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Kokopelli

I beta tested Pirates of the Burning Sea and have an active Eve Online account.

Games like that can be addicting, but some of the most memorable times playing the games were with my fellow corp mates in Eve.  You get to meet and interact with a lot of different people, and programs like Ventrillo add to the fun.

Tags:
🡱 🡳