Truck dismount.....

Started by Dweller_Benthos, June 25, 2010, 01:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Some of you may already know about this one, others maybe not. These guys started out with stair dismount, then created truck dismount. Mostly as a physics demo, it can still be fun

http://secretexit.com/freeware/truckdismount

Now, I never had a problem with this game, but some of the stuff off this site, like the new sauna dismount, sets off my spybot alarms, saying they are BAAAADDDDD!!!! So, user beware.

On to the game, in them, you have a rag doll figure that depending on the game, you get to move around and then unleash catastrophe to injure the guy. In stair dismount, you throw him down stairs, in truck dismount, you run him over with a truck, in the sauna, you toss him onto hot rocks. The more damage you do, the more points you get.

When I first got truck dismount, I laughed so hard I had to quit for a while because my sides hurt so bad. Now, I still giggle a bit to see that poor, dumb ba$t@rd smashed into a wall (or flung over it), but those first few times I was literally ROFL.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

Art Blade

sounds fun hehehe :) Can't check it out now, but will in a couple of days  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳