New Super Mario Bros Crossover

Started by tehsam016, June 25, 2010, 04:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tehsam016

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Well what can I say, this is probably the best flash game i've ever had the pleasure in playing. It's basically the first Mario game(Super Mario Bros), but with a bunch of beloved characters from other games such as Link, Samus, and Simon Belmont (and more). You should definitely check it out if you like retro style gaming still.

QuoteSuper Mario Bros. Crossover is a nonprofit fan game created by Jay Pavlina of Exploding Rabbit. It is not intended to inhibit the copyright holders of the original games it is based on in any way. It exists as a tribute to classic video games and celebrates the games and characters that many of us grew up playing. It gives attention to our gaming roots and serves as a reminder that games do not have to be complicated to be fun. I hope you enjoy playing the game as much as I enjoy working on it.

http://supermariobroscrossover.com/

Have fun :).

Art Blade

LOL nice find! Thanks, sam  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

tehsam016

Haha no problem. I expected at least a few of you to be familiar with old classics ;). Not sure why I put "New" in the title either, but i guess i was probably thinking of the Wii game "New Super Mario Bros Wii" while typing it in and it was kinda early. :P. Anyway, great game, love Ryu Hayabusa :), and supposedly the guy who made it is going to update it even more (since it was just recently updated this morning).

Art Blade

Something like that which too was popular back then was called DonkeyKong. :) I remember those times when games like those were "amazing" as to what a "Home Computer" (aka Commodore C64, and others) was capable of.  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳