BP spills coffee

Started by JRD, June 12, 2010, 03:01:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Reality is sad, but since there's nothing we can do about it, let's laugh at it!...

or not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AAa0gd7ClM
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

yeah, funny vid, and indeed it's just what it looks like BP did in reality, which is giving me a hard time retaining my composure.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

I don't know whether to ;D or :'(

But great bit of satire, whoever came up with it.

Nice find, JRD :-X

tehsam016

Lol Great find. "Everybody calm down! I've got Kevin Costner on the line." Hilarious :P.

fragger

That was my favourite bit too, tehsam016 :-X

JRD

Me too...  :-X

If they had Chuck Norris, things'd be under control  :P
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Hehe :) I liked "have you got a golf ball?" "I have got a ping-pong ball" and the line "what happened?" "Nothing" LOL  ;D The woman trying to stop the coffee with bare hands yet being too afraid to touch it was great, too  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

by the way, I just split the discussion and merged it with movie recommendations (since we were already talking about waterworld, the Abyss etc) ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳