Peak hour traffic

Started by nexor, April 24, 2010, 04:18:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nexor

Art Blade

Crazy... playing "chicken" like in some James Dean movie  ;D  I don't think I've seen two merc patrols slamming into each other like that before, nice catch  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Good one nexor :-X

They run into me like that often enough!

JRD

I wish I could see what they do after that.

- Tell me you have insurance, mate, tell me!!
- You kidding? With what Voorhees pay me I can barely afford a wrench"  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

mandru

Quote from: JRD on April 26, 2010, 12:48:05 AM

- You kidding? With what Voorhees pay me I can barely afford a wrench"  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Come to think if it I don't think I've ever seen mercs repair an AT after I've turned it into a smoker to keep them from using it to come after me.

Also if you look closely at the clip some of the mercs in the area knew something was coming as they were scurrying around even before the accident.  The Jeep was definitely off of his usual patrol route and should have yielded the right of way.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

eor123

I saw two AT's crash head-on during a firefight at the GP near Mokuba. Just before the crash, one merc yelled, "Hey! Watch out!"
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

PZ

Great video  :-X

I remember one time at the northwest bus stop in Bowa - I'd come blasting through the GP near the western armory and my rig was damaged as I headed from the armory to the bus stop.  I ran over one merc and then hit the AT belonging to the pair of mercs that normally stand around about half way between the armory and the bus stop.  Of course, my rig started with the black smoke, but I made it to the bus stop with the remaining angry merc on my tail.

Now for the funny moment - I ran around the building with the merc chasing me, but I hopped into his rig and drove back toward the armory laughing so hard I nearly dropped my controller because I could seem back at the stop angrily gesturing something I really couldn't make out - he had nothing but my wreck of a truck, and he didn't try to drive it.

Dweller_Benthos

Yeah it looks like in the clip that the player was sniping the GP and both road patrols came to join the fight, and in their usual exuberance, crashed into each other. Pretty funny.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

spaceboy

Quote from: PZ on April 26, 2010, 02:15:15 PM
Great video  :-X

I remember one time at the northwest bus stop in Bowa - I'd come blasting through the GP near the western armory and my rig was damaged as I headed from the armory to the bus stop.  I ran over one merc and then hit the AT belonging to the pair of mercs that normally stand around about half way between the armory and the bus stop.  Of course, my rig started with the black smoke, but I made it to the bus stop with the remaining angry merc on my tail.

Now for the funny moment - I ran around the building with the merc chasing me, but I hopped into his rig and drove back toward the armory laughing so hard I nearly dropped my controller because I could seem back at the stop angrily gesturing something I really couldn't make out - he had nothing but my wreck of a truck, and he didn't try to drive it.

awesome story - I can totally picture that!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Tags:
🡱 🡳