Zero Punctuation

Started by GPFontaine, April 22, 2010, 09:01:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

haha, that's a funny video, GP  :-X

eor123

Funny stuff, but his review is spot on.

"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

PZ

I have to agree - when I first started gaming I thought that the simulation-style games (like Arma2) would be my favorites, but because they proved too intricate for my tastes, I've gravitated toward the games like FC2 and now JC2 with a little Uncharted2 and Assassin's Creed2 thrown in for good measure.  Although JC2 is totally unrealistic when it comes to real world physics, it doesn't contain monsters/aliens, and is for my tastes, just plain fun.  :)

eor123

We have to assume there are no monsters or aliens somewhere in JC2.

It's a big map.  ;D
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

PZ

lol, that's true - there are many Easter eggs as I understand it!  :)

Art Blade

I really enjoyed that review but for some reason I think I am typing waaaay to slow and reading through your posts now seems like single letters zapp by and and words form sentences in my mind in a rapid fire kind of way and I can't seem to find a way to apply a brake. How someone can actually talk as fast as that guy is almost beyond my comprehension but I'll survive that I'm sure of it.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳