JC2 mod site

Started by PZ, April 11, 2010, 01:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Well folks, there are mot too many mods for JC2 yet, but and this is the only site that actually had content that users have done.  http://www.justcause2mods.com/

Not much yet, but it is a start  ;)

Art Blade

Incredible, a game that seems to be already great in its vanilla version, and on top it allows modding... hear, hear  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I just installed a couple of great mods:

• A black market dealer mod which has all the weapons and 120 or so vehicles available for purchase.  The vanilla game has a very limited array of weapons available.  For instance, you can now purchase the minigun from the dealer, and the vanilla game does not allow that.  I can't tell you how often I wanted to purchase that gun to do some comprehensive chaos!  ;D
  • A centered camera mod - one thing that I found difficult to master is that the aim point is to the side of Rico (you) and is always centered directly in the middle of your monitor.  While I guess you can become accustomed to it, this mod now has the camera view (aim point) centered on where you are looking.

Art Blade

sounds very interesting and useful  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

OMG the custom camera view makes all the difference in the world!  Now, instead of being disoriented, I always know where I am, even when spinning around.  This one mod completely changes how the game plays - kudos to the creator  :-X

fragger

Sounding better all the time, PZ :-X

PZ

Monster Truck
Square Enix has released new DLC for all three versions of Just Cause 2.  The JC2 Monster Truck was originally part of the pre-order incentive for US customers at Gamestop back in March, but has now been made available on Xbox Live, the PSN and Steam.
[smg id=2214]

Tags:
🡱 🡳