I've been playing in the same area...

Started by PZ, April 10, 2010, 10:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

... for the past couple of days and was thinking that I must be clearing out the world nicely - then I looked at an overview of the world, and discovered that I'd been terribly wrong - there is so much of the world left to do, it is difficult to imagine that I'll ever complete it all.

Compared to FC2 this world is massive, and has a huge number of areas to complete.  Imagine the FC2 world 10 - 20 times larger (maybe more) than it currently is and you have a good idea how much there is to cover in JC2.

spaceboy

I've been a bit more varied in where I've been as I tend to stick around an area after a faction mission or race takes me there.  But you can wind up spending so much time in different areas, I find myself missing other places I've been.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Same here!  I have made mental note of places that I want to revisit, but rarely have I had the time to do so.  The action is so fast paced, yet the world so large that it will take me a long time to complete it all.

I'd say that if I translated the cost of the game into an hourly rate, I sure am getting my money's worth for the price I paid.  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳