Far Cry2 helped me play JC2

Started by PZ, April 10, 2010, 08:57:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

**SPOILERS**

I did a mission to a sawmill this morning and my job was to destroy 3 silos and kill one of the head bad guys.  All went as normal with the silo part of the project, but then the leader blasted through the wall of a building in a huge armored vehicle.  He was atop with a mounted minigun.

He kept circling the area and I had to chase him down - nearly used all of my assault rifle ammo trying to get him with no success, and my health was running down.

Then it occurred to me (due to FC2 training  ;D ) - plant 3 IEDs in the road and wait for him to come around again.  When he did, I detonated, and was so disappointed when his truck kept rolling - however, it was now spewing black smoke!  Another 3 IEDs and another trip 'round the area and he was toast.

I guess all those hours playing FC2 really added to my training  ;D

Art Blade

...and turned you into a sneaky cheeky devil  ;D Good job, PZ  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks, Art - another thing I like about JC2 is that you need to find a solution to the problems you face.  It is usually something that can be accomplished relatively easily, but you need to think about it much like in FC2.  However, the tools at your disposal in JC2 are much more varied  :-X

spaceboy

nice w@&k PZ!  I too find myself having to be a bit creative to accomplishing missions.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Thanks space - that's what makes the open world games fun for me - not always obvious what you need to do like in the linear shooters  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳